JavaTM Architecture for XML Binding
Specification Version: 1.0
Reference Implementation (RI) Version: 1.0.2
JavaTM Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB)
provides an API and tools that automate the mapping between XML documents
and Java objects.
JAXB makes XML easy to use by compiling an XML schema into one or more
Java technology classes. The combination of the schema-derived classes and
the binding framework enable developers to perform the following operations
on an XML document:
- Unmarshal XML content into a Java representation
- Access, update and validate the Java representation
against schema constraints
- Marshal the Java representation of the XML content into XML
JAXB gives Java developers an efficient and standard way of mapping between
XML and Java code. Java developers using JAXB are more productive because
they can write less code themselves and do not have to be experts in XML.
JAXB makes it easier for developers to extend their applications with XML and
Web Services technologies.
Documentation for this release consists of the following:
Questions, Feedback, Bug Reports
- Join the JAXB Community on java.net! This community is the ideal place for people
interested in JAXB to share their ideas and ask each other questions.
- Use this alias for feedback about the JAXB Reference Implementation. This alias
should also be used for questions about licensing and distributing JAXB in your
- Use this alias for feedback about the JAXB Specification and API documentation
- Bug Parade
- Use this web site to check the status of bugs and to file new bugs against the JAXB
Specification or Reference Implementation under the category
Due to the high volume of e-mail received on these aliases, you may
receive an immediate response to your inquiry.
$Revision: 1.25 $
$Date: 2003/09/16 15:38:34 $