Specification Version: 1.0 EA 4
Reference Implementation (RI) Version: 1.0 EA 4
JavaServerTM Faces technology
simplifies building user interfaces for
JavaServer applications. With the well-defined programming model
that JavaServer Faces technology provides, developers of
various skill levels can quickly and easily build web applications
that handle all of the complexity of managing the user interface
on the server, allowing the application developer to focus on application code.
JavaServer Faces technology includes:
- A set of APIs and reference implementation that provide: user interface
components, model object management, pluggable rendering, server side
validation, data conversion, event processing, page flow management, and
custom extensibility for all of these things.
- A JavaServer Pages (JSP) custom tag library for expressing a
JavaServer Faces interface within a JSP page.
The documentation for this release consists of:
Questions, Feedback, Bug Reports
The JavaServer Faces Forum
- This forum is the ideal place for people
interested in JavaServer Faces technology to share their
ideas, ask each other questions, and
participate in the JavaServer Faces technology community.
- Use this alias for questions and feedback about the JavaServer Faces Reference
- Use this alias for questions and feedback about the JavaServer Faces Specification
Due to the high volume of e-mail received on these aliases, you may not
receive an immediate response to your inquiry.